X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site - Please Review

www.limostores.co.uk

All comments welcome...
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: New Site - Please Review

Pretty *****!

Did you intend for this to be broken into 2 lines (main text body, top):
    We also stock 1990-2006 mechanical/electrical second hand
    limousine parts at sensible prices.

Otherwise, quite clean, communicates effectively, and not loaded with fluff that burdens the visitor unnecessarily.

Now....grab your popcorn, and run back to "ringside" to catch the knock-out blow I thundered across the mat with......(kinda disappointed you would post so, actually)

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Very nice!

I'll keep you in mind when I win the lottery! By the way, Is a "Hen Night" a "girl's night out"? I often tell the women I work with to get back in the henhouse when they get to talking too animatedly, they have no idea what I am referring to (they are mostly young, entirely oblivious).

See ya'

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        Pretty *****!

Did you intend for this to be broken into 2 lines (main text body, top):
        We also stock 1990-2006 mechanical/electrical second hand
        limousine parts at sensible prices.

Otherwise, quite clean, communicates effectively, and not loaded with fluff that burdens the visitor unnecessarily.

Now....grab your popcorn, and run back to "ringside" to catch the knock-out blow I thundered across the mat with......(kinda disappointed you would post so, actually)

Thanks Vasili, no I didn't mean to lay the text out like that. Well spotted, will change it when I get a mo.

Sorry about my comment yesterday, it wasn't meant in the way you took it honest... Just had a feeling post number 2 would be posted, I could just see it coming (not due to what YOU posted, I can't really say anymore but hope you catch on)... But no offence to you was meant at all!! Honest guv!
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

No hard feelings, bruddah......was amazed, actually, at how juvenile things can get when you put the broom back into the closet! I thought you would enjoy my retort, but it evaporated before I could towel off......LOL
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I like it! .. it's really easy to get the information I want to get to and the limo's on the front page are attractive! .. noticed the video as well, neat-o!

Maybe one day when I win the lottery Vasilli will drive me around in one of those :P LOL
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Thanks Jeremy, your comments are appreciated.

Vasili, glad you didn't take offence.

Comment

Working...
              X