Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Navigation bar assistance needed, need to get rid of the insert marks between links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation bar assistance needed, need to get rid of the insert marks between links

Hello BV Hosters, I am building a navigation bar and whenever I add a insert so I can get a space between each horizontal link I get a unwanted vertical hash between each link. I ad 3 inserts between each link and then I get 3 vertical hashes between each link, makes sense? I want to get rid of the vertical hashes so I have nice empty spaces between each and every link.

Here is a copy paste link of the page in question:

C:\Documents and Settings\Paul Ivazes\Local Settings\Temp\preview\preview.html

Any help would be grateful.

Thank You, Paul

www.qualitylighting.net

Re: Navigation bar assistance needed, need to get rid of the insert marks between lin

Hi Paul... You might place each link in individually... and place where you want... Hope that helps... Doug

Comment

Re: Navigation bar assistance needed, need to get rid of the insert marks between lin

Doug I tried that and when you view it on a ***** you get the navigation bar all miss aligned. That is why I am trying to do it this way.

Thank You, Paul

Comment

Hey Gas... Your site looks fine to me... using a firefox browser .. With the navigation across the top..Different computers and browsers they may display some variations in the way it looks... maybe text links... Hope that helps... Doug

Comment

Working...
        X