PDA

View Full Version : Creating a download page after sucessful payment

QuantumPhotography
10-22-2007, 11:21 PM
Hi All,

What I am enquiring on is how to implement a download page of some pdf or ebook documents. The site in question is www.justhairdressing.com (http://www.justhairdressing.com) and my customer wants to add 2 or 3 documents on say budgeting, planning, goal setting and the like. He wants to have them on the site for direct download once a customer has paid. I am using dreamweaver and wish to make this secure for my customer.

So if anyone can head me in the right direction on how to set this up safely.

I llok forward to your replies.

navaldesign
10-23-2007, 05:53 AM
In my knoweledge, the only way to make it secure, is that you have a script that will verify the payment before it allowes downloading the files. This can only be acheived by using a Shopping Cart capable of managing downloadable products. I believe that OScommerce does that, as well as Soholaunch
Among the possible solutions, my own IDC (Instant Download Cart) which allows to upload products, set your paypal and administrator details yourself, and, of course all the well known features (Add to Cart, view Cart, Continue Shopping, Checkout with PayPal, and pages customized to suit your site style.) If you are interested you can contact me.

QuantumPhotography
10-23-2007, 06:52 AM
Thank you Naval, I have contacted you through your form on your site regarding all of this.

navaldesign
10-23-2007, 07:30 AM
Hi Darren, email recieved, you will have your answers pretty soon.