Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a download page after sucessful payment

Hi All,

What I am enquiring on is how to implement a download page of some pdf or ebook documents. The site in question is www.justhairdressing.com and my customer wants to add 2 or 3 documents on say budgeting, planning, goal setting and the like. He wants to have them on the site for direct download once a customer has paid. I am using dreamweaver and wish to make this secure for my customer.

So if anyone can head me in the right direction on how to set this up safely.

I llok forward to your replies.
    Photography is a snapshot of a time in your life.
    http://www.quantumphotography.net

Websites you dream of... www.quantumwebworks.com

Re: Creating a download page after sucessful payment

In my knoweledge, the only way to make it secure, is that you have a script that will verify the payment before it allowes downloading the files. This can only be acheived by using a Shopping Cart capable of managing downloadable products. I believe that OScommerce does that, as well as Soholaunch
    Among the possible solutions, my own IDC (Instant Download Cart) which allows to upload products, set your paypal and administrator details yourself, and, of course all the well known features (Add to Cart, view Cart, Continue Shopping, Checkout with PayPal, and pages customized to suit your site style.) If you are interested you can contact me.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you Naval, I have contacted you through your form on your site regarding all of this.
      Photography is a snapshot of a time in your life.
      http://www.quantumphotography.net

Websites you dream of... www.quantumwebworks.com

Comment

Hi Darren, email recieved, you will have your answers pretty soon.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X