Is my site optimized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my site optimized?

Can someone take a peek at my new site, www.pressurepro.info and tell me if it will be picked up by SE easily. Can you look at my keyword with out me having to post them here. Thanks.

All help is appreciated. This is my first site I built myself. My other one was done by a friend, and I spent quite a bit of time submitting it to google and yahoo.

In Yahoo, if you type in "Pressure washing Jackson Mississippi", I usually show up in the sponsered links, usually #1. But, if you put in "pressure washing mississippi" it won't show up at all.

I need optimization!

Re: Is my site optimized?

Hi, off to a good start. Couple of things to have a look at. You seem to have a lot of key words the same for every page. With key words, they should work out different for each page in the respect that they should match the text on the page. You shouldn’t have key words that are not within the content of the page.
    The only other thing that needs looking at, is the photo area. http://www.pressurepro.info/photos.html 5136.88kb is a touch on the heavy side. Should really be looking to get this one down to 3-400kb max for this many images.
    Took about 60seconds to load on my machine for the 1st time.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Is my site optimized?

You've got a start - but lots you need to do to optimize - including what Chris has mentioned.

Your page titles need to be re-written - you need headlines (preferably in h1 tags) on the pages. I suggest you read the free ebook in my signature - see if that helps some.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X