This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BIG thanks to BETH - Google Queen

Well Beth, I really do not know how to thank you. You have been an absolute doll helping me and many others. When I came to Blue Voda and Vodahost web hosting, I knew the very very basics on a computer. Now I have 2 websites!! But my BIG thank you to you is because one of my sites (Baked Potatoes/small site, only 3 pages) is on Page 1. My other site, candles, when you type Naming day candles Page 1/Christening candles Page 1 and 2/Baptism candles Page 2/Pet Memorial Page 1/Memorial Page 1 sometimes 2/Pedestal Candle holders Page 1/Personalised Candles, Page 1.(This is all when you click on the PAGES from AUSTRALIA. My worst is for wedding candles which is Page 4 or 5, not bad for someone who has not been up and running for 1 year yet. You have helped me with your answers about Google and I have also read your emails to others. Your answers have helped me in a big way and I am now finally getting busier. THANK YOU THANK YOU so much for your free time and assistance. It is truly appreciated.
    Leanne :)

Re: My BIG thanks to BETH - Google Queen

Leanne,
    I'm so glad I could help - and you are so very welcome.

I'm thrilled to hear that things are going well for you. I'll take the credit for my help - but I also want to point out the ease with which you were able to do everything - using Vodahost web hosting and BlueVoda!

Please, keep in touch - and if I can help any further - just holler at me.

Locked, but Eye snuck in ....lol

Congrats Bethers & Willows & VodaHost!!
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
    X