Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Maker Pro - Please Help

Hey Everyone,
    After clicking submit on my new form, the information is supposed to get emailed to me, and then redirect me to the thank you page. Instead I get sent to error page at the following location:

The error states the following:
    "The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@galesayerscenter.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I know it's something minor, but I can't figure out for the life of me what I did wrong. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

Re: Form Maker Pro - Please Help

This is most probably a permissions issue. Please make sure that permissions of the fmp folder are 755, as well as permissions of fmp/forms folder is also 755. Last, make sure that permissions of the individual file formprocessorpro.php are set to 644.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Form Maker Pro - Please Help

I am getting the same error, server error. I have written support and havent received an answer. I checked all of my permissions as stated above and still get the same issue. When part one tries to connect to part two I get a server error.

Thanks for any help in advance ...

Comment

Working...
      X