how to i publish to a add-on domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to i publish to a add-on domain

I just got a new domain name.....now how do i publish to this new domain.......do i use the same sever as for my other domain?

rockycusa

Re: how to i publish to a add-on domain

Originally posted by rockycusa View Post
    I just got a new domain name.....now how do i publish to this new domain.......do i use the same sever as for my other domain?

rockycusa
    www.brook.meigsonline.com

YES ... use the same servers that presently serve your voda hosting account ....

You must first check to be sure your domain is pointed to your two voda servers. Once you have this done .. you go into your control panel and choose the icon ADD ON DOMAIN, add on this domain ... you will then publish your files to public_html/newdomain - you need to type the domain name after public_html when you go to publish to this domain and remove it when you go to publish to your first domain ...

It's a good idea to create a file folder on your computer in your MYDOCUMENTS/BLUEVODA for this new domain, this way when you create your new index page for your new domain you do not risk the chance of overwriting your existing domains index page, and possibly more if they have the same name ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X