need help on building a form for customer login,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on building a form for customer login,

i manage to get my contact form build with ease, now for the forms where customers allow to either sign up or login if they already a member, is it the same way as i build my contact forms???

Re: need help on building a form for customer login,

Not exactly. To have users sign up you need to add validation to the script (so it checks the information), you need to add the information to a database instead of emailing, and then you need a second one for login. This will check the submitted data against the database, and then create either a session or a cookie to remember that the user is logged as the navigate between pages. Its not as simple as an email form.

It is similar as far are creating the form, and how the form is connected to a script, but the script will be completely different.

There isn't a tutorial, or code here to cut and paste, its not that simple. But you can probable find a free script at hotscripts.com

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X