Streaming messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming messages

Hello, I would like answers to this particular question, if you would please?

There is a page called the the word on this site.
    I would like to click on individual teachers on this page concerning different speakers and there messages, can this be done and how?

Thanx,

George Howell

Re: Streaming messages

George,
    I have deleted your 2nd post regarding this. When and if someone has an answer for you - they will post to it. There's not a need to start new threads with the same question. Could just be most people are busy with their lives off the net today.

BTW, what you want to do is definitely possible - you don't say - do you want to link to voice tapes of them? Or pages with the messages in print. Either one can be done if you have the access to them.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

I apologize for the error that was made and will continue to wait for someone that will help me.

Thank you for your immediate response

ghowell

Comment

How about answering my question of exactly what you want to link to - would be a lot easier to answer you then? Are these voice tapes? movies? just pages of words?
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

I am looking to stream several different voice messages on one page.

Sorry about upsetting you, as you can probably tell I'm not that literate when it comes to this kind of stuff. I can wait for someone else if you like.

If someone out there would like to hang with me for a little while, until I get the hang of things I truly would appreciate it.

Thanx

Comment

Do you have the voice messages on your computer? Each in it's own folder? If so, you're most of the way there.

Here's an online overview of what you need to do:
            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

No, I don't hav any messages on my computer as of yet.

I really don't know how to do this and make it easier to use for what I need. I have CD's with the messages waiting to be down loaded and will try to figure out how this is to be done. I think you are suppose to create a ra or rm file of some sort, but I really do not know at this point, so it will probably be a little while before I figure this out.

Thank you for the information, I really appreciate it, and probably get something from this.

George Howell

Comment

Sounds like what you are wanting to do will require making an audio clip for each speaker. You probably have windows movie maker on your computer you can do it there. Once you download the content of the cd onto your computer import it via your movie maker - you can streamline this audio there ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

And, I wasn't mad at you before - but it's next to impossible to answer until we know what stage you are in - now we do - and Lady Eye has given you valuable help. Just beware of her Halloween fangs :)
                  Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanx for the info, both of you it's going to be very helpful, I'm sure.

George

Comment

Working...
                    X