Other web sites linking to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other web sites linking to me

I have inserted links to some sites that I feel will support my site one way or another. My question is, how do I get other sites to post links to my page?l

Re: Other web sites linking to me

Some, as they find you - will do the same as you have just done. Those are the best links. But if you want certain other sites to link to you - I suggest you ask them - NICELY. Some might do it. Just don't be surprised if most don't ever respond to your email.

If you do this - write each email personally - make sure you flatter them - don't just tell them to link to you. Tell them why you would like them to. And, really look at the site first - do they have links to others? Do they give their own rules for how/why they'll link? If so, follow them.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by thetilemanoflasvegas View Post
      I have inserted links to some sites that I feel will support my site one way or another. My question is, how do I get other sites to post links to my page?l
      You politely email the sites you have linked to and ask if they would like to link back. Only link to and from sites that are related to your site. So if you sell dog food don't go swapping links with a site selling Play Stations!

Link exchanges aren't as powerful as they once were, you are better off getting decent one way links to your site where possible.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Sorry Beth, we posted at the same time.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

:) - Twice the knowledge is a good thing, Ramsey!
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X