Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to import flash webtemplate page

Hi there,
    how can I import an existing "Flash" web template into my Bluevoda new page.
    with the possibility to still add new pictures and text to this flash page

Look forward to some one who can help me.
    Manchini
    curmall.com

Re: How to import flash webtemplate page

Did you review the tutorial yet?

It shows you how to insert a Flash-BV box onto your page, and to specifiy the file that will populate it, displaying the Flash element perfectly: you cannot "insert a Flash template" into Blue Voda.....only pieces, or elements of Flash. You can transfer the Flash Template (which is the sum of all the files and thier structures) to your VodaHost account, but it will become the primary website foundation, not a "design element."

To edit or re-configure Flash, you either need the original software, or a compatible Flash editor, of which are many available on the internet (select one after performing a Search).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

A Second Thought:

If you already have a Flash Template, and are really set on making it work for you on a BV foundation (so you can maintain pages and your website easily with BV), you are asking for a specialized service of converting a Flash Template into a hybrid.....something that ProMedia Unlimited does affordably and often (has the experience to do it precisely and timely too).

I would suggest you get in touch with them for a quote to see how to resolve your customized design using Flash and BV!

If you do not yet actually have a Flash template, they can also provide one at exclusive savings ...... or you can browse for one yourself here.....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Vasilli,
        Many thanks for your advise Ill look into this evening and hope it will come allright Ill keep you posted with the result. Again thanks a million
        Manchini

Comment

Working...
        X