Not receiving messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not receiving messages

It appears that I am sometimes not receiving my e-mail messages. I have registered for another forum and have not received their activation message, and I have also requested a forgotten password twice (not from here, at another place) and have not received those messages either.

Anyone else have trouble receiving messages on occasion?

Thanks =)
    Julie S.
    www.hanalynn.com

Re: Not receiving messages

Julie,

Are the forums both phpBB forums? If so, the problem may not be on your end. Lots of people add MODS to their forums to make it easier or more fun to use them, but they sometimes screw up the way their boards send mail. If other people on the forums are receiving mail, then the issue could lie on your end but the answer could be as simple as checking your bulk mail folder. If the problem is any more complex than that, you'll need someone smarter than me to help you get it figured out. LOL
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Well, I JUST got a couple of the messages... so it just took a LONG time. Probably not Voda related. You're right "race", probably something to do with their set up.

Thanks for the response. =)

Julie S.
      www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Yesterday was the largest internet traffic day in world history. The entire internet
        was slow and sluggish...If the problem persists, please open a support ticket.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X