Transparent Navigation Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transparent Navigation Buttons

How do I create navigation buttons that do not have a border around them?

Re: Transparent Navigation Buttons

Hi,

Do you actually mean "buttons"? Or do you want text navigation?

Comment

I want the navigation buttons that are vertical on the side of my page (welcome, about me, etc.) to be transparent. I used the template navigation buttons and could not find any that wopuld just display the navigation words on the background.
      Last edited by TL Shively; 10-30-2007, 05:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

what i would do is type the word or word that you want to use then place a transparent image over the word, lets say 60 x 60 pixels then link the transparent image to the page you want.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

If I use a text box and type in the word and link it to the page, is there any way to make the text change to a different color with mouse roll over?

All I want to do is have navigation buttons (Welcome, About Me, Contact, Serviecs, Directions) that don't look like actual buttons with a rectangle border, but are just words. On the other hand I still want all the features that are offered when you use the template navigation buttons by clicking on the navigation button "maker" in Blue Voda. Help!

Comment

I think I figured it out by way of the advice given to me previously. Create text, do a link, edit the style of the link for hover, hopefully this will work.

Comment

Working...
            X