How do i add music to windows media player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i add music to windows media player

yeah i've been trying to add music to mywebsite via the active x add on fro windows media player, but i can't seem to get it to work. i tried adding a music folder to the public_html account, and changed the link of teh media player to that directory but it still won't play the music when i load the website and view it.

Re: How do i add music to windows media player

i just add the music file to the background page or i make a movie with movie maker and add the music to the published page. an example is:
    www.jeffwoodministries.org/giftofferplayer.html

mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

ok, but what i want to do is to have windows media play a list of tracks on the website.

Comment

again, what I would do is make a list of songs on a page, such as:
        Song #1
        Song #2
        Song #3
        Then you either can use an image to link or use the text link AB in Blue Voda. An example of this type of link is:
        www.videopostcards.info/paststudents.html
        when you click on the name of the student it goes to a page with all the pictures and stuff about the student. In your case you can have pictures of the performer with the music in the background. It sounds like it could be a nice site. Again, instead of text links you could use an image link, let say a picture of the performer.
        Hope this helps,
        Mrmagoo144
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

the link you included did not work :( it doesn't open the page. what i would like to have is a general playlist that plays no matter what you are doing on teh website

Comment

sorry i forgot a couple of letters
            www.videopostcards.info/chpaststudents.html
            mrmagoo144
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

ok and how do i get something like to work? i did that, but it only works when i go to the website, everybody else it doesn't work...Could u provide a few steps that i could do to get it functioning?

Comment

Working...
              X