My Domain on GoDaddy.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Domain on GoDaddy.com

Dear Administrator & other friends, i m having a very big problem with my domain on Godaddy.com. a few days back i registered my hosting on vodahost and my domain (.DE) on godaddy. I followed Vodahost's video tutorial to update name servers in godaddy and entered my name servers as under

ns3.vodahost.com
    ns4.vodahost.com

but this is not working, whenever i enter these names and save the changes, after sometime i receive an email from godaddy saying .....
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    The modifications you requested for the domain xxxx.DE have FAILED.

Error: RegCCTLDSvc: VerifyHostsForRegistration request failure - Unknown NIC Response Hosts are NOT on different networks

Unknown NIC Response

Hosts are NOT on different networks
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

Please can anyone help me. my hosting is working fine but my site publishing is still pending dut to this domain error. I am trying from the last 10 days but still no progress. i have also contacted godaddy support team but ..........

Waiting for a kind response.

Hamid Ali

Re: My Domain on GoDaddy.com

Your best bet is to give Godaddy a call and ask them exactly what is going on?
    They seem to be having DNS resolution issues, we have had other customers
    with similar problems at Goddady in the past. There system is very overloaded
    and sometimes clogs up.

1) Wait 24 hours and try again...maybe they fixed the glitch.
    2) Give them a call and ask them to do it for you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Dear Administrator,
      I have contacted my Domain Hosting Provider and discussed the whole matter with them for a long time but they are saying that the problem is in your web hosting provider. Then after the call they sent me an email regarding the .DE domain requirements. the mail of the support team of Godaddy is here under...

================================================== =======================
      Here is some info on the requirements of nameservers for .de domains.

All .DE domains must have:
      • at least two name servers, which must be authoritative
      • its two name servers on different class C networks (e.g. the first three octets cannot be the same, 216.1.69.1 and 68.42.99.120 would be valid.)
      • a SOA (Start of Authority) Refresh value between 10000 and 86400 seconds
      • a Retry value between 1800 and 28800 seconds
      • a Time to Live (TTL) value between 180 and 345600
      • an MX record that resolves to a valid mail server for the life of the domain registration, not just for the registration itself
      • The serial numbers for all name server zones for the domain must also match.
      How do I check if my name servers are authoritative or not?
      You may verify if your name servers are authoritative by visiting www.kloth.net and enter the domain name and the name server the domain is using to receive a reply showing if the name server is authoritative or not. If the answer at KLOTH.NET lists a Non-authoritative answer at the top of the name server list it is not authoritative. Remember that the name servers that you are trying to use at the registry must be the only ones listed on each name server that you are trying to use. The name servers listed in the name server's zone file for the domain, must match the name servers you are trying to use for the domain or it will be considered non-authoritative.

================================================== =======================

Now please help me what to do, i dont know where to meet the requirements of DE domain. Please please help me i am very much depressed. my management is asking me evereyday to launch the website. but .....

Waiting for a final solution from anyone specially the administators of VodaHost.

Thank You,
      Hamid Ali
      Al-Saleh Enterprises LLC
      Muscat-Oman

Comment

It sounds like Godaddy is playing games with you. we sell .de domains all the time and
        never, EVER have any problems like this with our customers. Click the below...

http://www.vodahostdomains.com/pricing.asp

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X