Adding a Count-down timer????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a Count-down timer????

Is there any way i can add a "days to Christmas" count down to my site?
    I'm not sure if it is possible but any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Kev

www.indigohairdesigns.com
    www.ke-upholstery.co.uk

Re: Adding a Count-down timer????

OK, i think i have found what i want at this link but i haven't got a clue how to do it!!

Can anyone help..i want it to count down to christmas so if someone could post the corrected script and tell me where to put it i would be eternally gratefull!!

thanks

Comment

If you click on the link you put there - it gives you exactly what to do - what to copy and paste, etc.

Other options would be Christmas countdown banners, etc - some have been posted on here before - why not use the search feature and you'll find other posts with links to them.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

For Bether's 1st answer: I don't know which clock you are using, but maybe this will help. Where the instructions for example says "Insert the below example script into the BODY section of your page where you wish the countdown to be shown:" this means you must insert that part of the code into an HTML box (button available on BV) and position it where you need it on the page.

For her second answer: Just searh for countdown here on the forum and you will find the posts.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers View Post
          If you click on the link you put there - it gives you exactly what to do - what to copy and paste, etc.

Other options would be Christmas countdown banners, etc - some have been posted on here before - why not use the search feature and you'll find other posts with links to them.
          Beth, When i have followed these instructions it displays the actual "example" clock and not a count down to christmas!. The example is shown at the top of the page and runs both clocks on my page as shown.

I think i need the script altered to specify the date as Dec.25th but i don't know how to do that!

Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
          X