saving documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saving documents

I am getting very frustrated!! When closing out of BV pages that I have just been working on I am asked if i want to save pages to document. I choose yes and the next box says "Failed to Save Document" what the heck am I doing wrong? I have created and saved probably 20 pages the same way and never had a problem before. Could it have anything to do with the fact that I am using Paypal html text that I have inserted to create a "add to cart button"?
    Some of the pages for my gift shop cannot even be saved. i have been over it time and time again!
    HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Re: saving documents

Do you have the newest version of Blue Voda? I had that problem with an older version of BV, but I think it must have been a bug because the pages still saved fine even though I got that error.

The newest version of BV is here: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/showthread.php?t=2336
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
      Do you have the newest version of Blue Voda? I had that problem with an older version of BV, but I think it must have been a bug because the pages still saved fine even though I got that error.

The newest version of BV is here: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/showthread.php?t=2336
      I do have the newest version. I finally got a couple of the pages to save but I did not do anything different to make this happen. I am afraid to just select no when asked if I want to save changes. I am hoping it really has been saved, but I put lot of work into these pages and I dont want to loose it. Thanks for your help racefan20.

Comment

On one of the pages, select File > Save Page As and give it a new name, this will create a second copy of the page. Then you can experiment with the original and not have to worry about losing your work.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
        X