Which PHP and APACHE webserver is best for Windows 98 or 98se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which PHP and APACHE webserver is best for Windows 98 or 98se

Hi for all i am interested PHPbb to create but i have a problem i am running php, apache inwin98 PHP 5.x is not properly works when open .php files but web servers is running and and .php files are properly copied to local server folder.
    Please help me which versions of PHP,APACHE web server, PHPbb versions are support to the WINDOWS 98 or 98se and requirments

Mahesh.kumarrr******.com
    Mahesh.kumarrr******.com
    http://tips4ever.blogspot.com

Re: Which PHP and APACHE webserver is best for Windows 98 or 98se

Originally posted by Mahesh_Kumar_rgg View Post
    Hi for all i am interested PHPbb to create but i have a problem i am running php, apache inwin98 PHP 5.x is not properly works when open .php files but web servers is running and and .php files are properly copied to local server folder.
    Please help me which versions of PHP,APACHE web server, PHPbb versions are support to the WINDOWS 98 or 98se and requirments

Mahesh.kumarrr******.com
    First off phpbb versions have nothing to do with windows 98, and a windows server if thats what you are talking about runs asp. extensions and not php, so make up your mind either its an apache server running unix and php or its a windows server and runs asp.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Windows servers also run php.

However, i am not sure what you are asking. It seems like you want to run your site on your computer ? It can be done, but it will be extremely slow even with two users only connected, unless you get a ultra fast Internet connection.

Now, if it is only for testing purposes before you get yourself a hosting account: apache and php / mysql will run in Windows, however, i believe that php5 (the one you have) and MySQL will not run properly on a Windows 98 machine (recommended at least Windows XP)
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok.. im corrected, but it didnt used to.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X