Opened Up My Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opened Up My Gallery

First, I want to thank Blue Voda and the great team of people. I started my Gallery, and, I do the paintings freehand and with a mouse and my imagination. To my great surprise someone is now using my paintings and making puzzles and someone else asked me to do a series for children's books. I started doing this because I wanted to make people smile or bring back a happy memory.

My gallery is located at the top left side.
    Please tell me what you think? I am open to advice and improvements.

Re: Opened Up My Gallery

I LOVE your site!!! It made me feel so cozy and comfy looking at all of the art. Those galleries are awesome. My favorite is the "Columbine in Full Bloom". Fantastic art. Great job. Glad you shared it with us. =)

Julie S.
    www.hanalynn.com

Comment

The pictures aren't showing from here. I'm having trouble viewing pictures at many BlueVoda/ VodaHost sites. What can be the problem? Images throughout the rest of the Internet are showing just fine.

Comment

Thank you very much for the nice compliment Julie. and WannaBe I don't know why you can't see them. I have had over 2367 visitors and the comments suggest to me that they can see them fine. Maybe the best place to ask is one of the BlueVoda team. Sorry you can't see them.

Comment

Your site is amazing Vonny - there is so much going on - it must have taken you a while. I really like some of the art work especially the penguins one I like the way it flows into the centre and down bringing your attention to the baby one. Amazing. So how do you do such artwork with a mouse?

Comment

Thank you for the wonderful compliment. It wasn't easy getting use to it at first. My fingers went one way and the mouse another. lol Now, it seems its glued to my hand. I also joined a gallery which shows off my paintings and got some wonderful results.

Thank you again and good luck with your great site.

Vonny

Comment

I enjoyed your art immensely! "Down to earth" is what I want to say to describe it! I paint a bit also. Here's a link to a couple of my "non-aviation" artworks. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed yours! I find doing the landscape and nature themes are probably my favorite to paint, but I like "looking" at it all!
              Take care and very nice site!!!
              BTW, you may enjoy some of the screenshots in the "screenshot forum". There's some beautiful sky shots!
              BTW x2 lol ! My wife enjoyed your site also!!!
              http://www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com/My_Art_02.html
              Sincerely,
              Farmboyzim
              www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com
              Sincerely,
              Farmboyzim
              www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com

Comment

Wow, Farmboyzim your site is great. Its informative and interesting and I put you on my favorite list to visit. My hubby will be interested in this too. lol Your paintings are lovely and unique. Good work. Your site will be an asset to many. Good luck with it.

Vonny

Comment

Working...
                X