create videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• create videos

Good morning..afternoon..eve..wherever you are!

I am ALMOST done with my site, many many MANY thanks to Holly, Beth, Ramsey, Vasili...but I do NOT want to bother them with my latest greatest problem.

Would "somebody out there" be willing to give me one-on-one help creating video for my site? If you can help me do ONE, I'm sure I can do the rest.

I read the tuturial of how to add one from an external site...but lol, I don't know even how to begin externally. Never did a video before, and
    a) don't know if I should use Win Media Maker/MSN Movie maker/other...
    b) don't know how to even CREATE the kind of video I want to include in my site...I'm not referring to one such as a home video. I need to create "effects."
    An example is:
    www.transformationaltools.com/training

As you can see, this requires creativity that I don't know how to do. (of course I don't want to copy her, but do something similar.) Hers doesn't open full page though, and I saw another site wherein the person was able to achieve that for her viewers...which I need to do as well.

c) another effect I need to create is a video that when opened full size, it looks like someone is viewing a lavalamp up close. Blue background, green blobs floating...I have a "still photo" of this, if you email me I can show it to you. And I'll need the same in red/orange, yellow/orange, etc.....but again, doing ONE should enable me to do the others.

d)The videos as in "c" above need to include Music with Voiceover. Does anyone know any musician- harpist, flute, soft guitar...anything new age...who would be interested in having his/her music as background to soft voice (meditation blahblahblah)...and with a (Large) note "if you like this music...can buy it... and link to his/her cd's.

Ok that's my new challenge. Any bites? Pretty please?

Have a wonderful day!
    Leeza

Re: need someone to help me create videos

Gimme a call, Lisa.....still have my local 727 number?

Will email it to ya.....Whoops! Don't have it anymore....email me!!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Leeza, having just seen my name in your list.. I just realised who you are...

What happened to you? I never heard back from you????

Was everything ok?
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

let's see now. creating a video.
        1. means capturing the message that you are wanting to portray.
        2. means editing the captured video. you can have any amount of film captured and come up with a 30 second video or a 5 minute video. planning is the key, scripting is esential. Camera equipment is vital. if you look at a video i did with a $300 camera -
        www.championshipgolf-myrtlebeach.com versus a $3000 camera - www.videopostcards.info/chcommercial.html you will see the difference in outcome. any effect or message can be achieved. One thing i didnt like about the link you gave us to look at is that the video stalls while playing. I didnt even finish looking at the video and no one else will also.
        3. So making the movie is the second last step. Once the movie is captured, edited and then made, you have Blue Voda. We have had tremendous success with the film playing right away and with the size of the video on the screen without losing resolution. You can browse through out my web site as that is all i do is make video and put them up on the internet.
        www.videopostcards.info
        I'm not sure where you live, but I can tell you that you should be able to find someone in your area to do the film. If you get this on DVD, then you can put it up on the internet, for example:
        www.videopostcards.info/weddings.html
        I hope I have helped and if we can help you out, you can contact me through the website.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky View Post
          Leeza, having just seen my name in your list.. I just realised who you are...

What happened to you? I never heard back from you????

Was everything ok?
          Great, Ramsey. I'm so sorry- Do you still have my e/m?? Lost yours. POUT. Can explain more if you write, if I can find your new e/m.

Comment

Re: create videos

Just emailed you
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
              Gimme a call, Lisa.....still have my local 727 number?

Will email it to ya.....Whoops! Don't have it anymore....email me!!
              Vasilli--I gave you a call on your 687 number...

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
                let's see now. creating a video.
                1. means capturing the message that you are wanting to portray.
                2. means editing the captured video. you can have any amount of film captured and come up with a 30 second video or a 5 minute video. planning is the key, scripting is esential. Camera equipment is vital. if you look at a video i did with a $300 camera -
                www.championshipgolf-myrtlebeach.com versus a $3000 camera - www.videopostcards.info/chcommercial.html you will see the difference in outcome. any effect or message can be achieved. One thing i didnt like about the link you gave us to look at is that the video stalls while playing. I didnt even finish looking at the video and no one else will also.
                3. So making the movie is the second last step. Once the movie is captured, edited and then made, you have Blue Voda. We have had tremendous success with the film playing right away and with the size of the video on the screen without losing resolution. You can browse through out my web site as that is all i do is make video and put them up on the internet.
                www.videopostcards.info
                I'm not sure where you live, but I can tell you that you should be able to find someone in your area to do the film. If you get this on DVD, then you can put it up on the internet, for example:
                www.videopostcards.info/weddings.html
                I hope I have helped and if we can help you out, you can contact me through the website.
                mrmagoo144
                www.videopostcards.info

Hi Mr. Magoo,

I looked at your site- really neat. But I didn't see anything with effects (altho I presume that hansumm gentelmean in those videos is YOU?)

When I look for someone locally, what do I ask for ? A videographer? I'm not sure what you call yourselves. ...wink.

Leeza

Comment

Originally posted by Leeza View Post
                  Vasilli--I gave you a call on your 687 number
                  Twarn't me you called, if you dialed that one, young Lady!
                  Geesh! Email me directly, will ya, and that way you will get all my numbers (local TB/Pinellas 727 area code and toll free too).
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                  X