Just finished my second website .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished my second website .

Please check it out and let me know how it looks to others.It is for a seasonal business so I am hoping to promote our community to shop local also. www.wreathsandtrees.com
    ~Brenda~
    check us out on the web
    www.martinsradiusmoulding.com

Re: Just finished my second website .

Hi Brenda

Site is looking good. I would consider using a different color than red for your text on a white background. Just gets a bit glary to read. Also You might consider using a menu bar instead of the Nav bars so you can fit the text in better.

But keep up the hard work, ultimately it is your site and you should build it however you like. Well done.
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Where's the pictures?

I would never spend a dime not seeing what I am getting (or even an idea of what I am supposed to be getting).

Without some basic format via images or defined layout, you may wish wish to at least consider a complimentary background or page definition elements in the appropriate color theme.

Rather than try and squeeze the link to your main site into a button, you might find it easier to simply re-name it "Links" (a new page) where not only can you slap a pix and descriptive text with a link to your business, but also add other links useful to both the consumer and to aid in pre-optimization relevancy efforts. Consider local organizations, seasonal charities, "add-on" sells (like holiday treats or special offers), etc.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi Brenda
        I found the logo on the home page, behind the text, a bit hard on the eyes, also as Phil said the red is on white is a bit hard on the eyes as well.
        You need to add the photos of the products as well, to be taken seriously.
        Well done on getting your site up and running,

Mark.
        www.sharemarketinvestments.com
        empowering investors to achieve excellent returns with low risk

Comment

Hi Brenda,

As usual, Vasili has got it right ... I do concur with Vasili and Mark re the pictures.

It might be my browser (Firefox) but some of the 'ads' for the local merchants seemed a little blurred ... I haven't had anything to drink yet ... promise (lol).

Good luck with it all.

Cheers,
          Mark Barnes

mvb@tsn.cc
          www.futuristicpromotions.com

Comment

What they said and I see this alot make sure you right click your page in the builder and choose page properties then check the center in browser option!

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
            X