hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hi my name is Jason. I just ran into your site and wanted to see what you guys were about. First off im suprised at me getting to download your program for free should I ask why its free? Second Iam trying to start a few business on the web in 06. I am working with partners but my job is to learn how to build websites. Im trying to get photoshop real cheap from a friend and dreamweaver and front page. I have studied html I have some basic sites up. But what I want to learn is templates wallpaper graphic stuff and of course building a web page. If you guys have any tips feel free to let me know thank you

Re: hello

My advice? Forget Front Page and Dreamweaver - just use BV and kid everyone!

BV is so easy to use you can build a professional looking site in just a couple of days - I'm pleased with my site, and I'm a complete amateur!!

Why is BV free? I think that's what most of Voda's customers ask - the support is second to none! But my advice is not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Use BV and you won't be disappointed!

Cheers
    Trish

http://www.limebrook.com
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

that's cool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaywoods05
        Hi my name is Jason. I just ran into your site and wanted to see what you guys were about. First off im suprised at me getting to download your program for free should I ask why its free? Second Iam trying to start a few business on the web in 06. I am working with partners but my job is to learn how to build websites. Im trying to get photoshop real cheap from a friend and dreamweaver and front page. I have studied html I have some basic sites up. But what I want to learn is templates wallpaper graphic stuff and of course building a web page. If you guys have any tips feel free to let me know thank you
        If it still matters: Vodahost makes it's money from hosting. That's why they provide BlueVoda for free. You see, using Bluevoda you will only be able to publish your site with them, because there are some functions called from within BV that only work on their servers. So if you don't intend to host with them, don't work with BV. But, to put it in another way, where will you find such service, support, disk space, bandwidth, Fantastico, and a so helpfull forum for the kind of money they are asking for?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X