having trouble downloading things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• having trouble downloading things

Usually when I right click on a link that is downloadable, and click save target as, then I can automatically download the item, I haven't done any downloading in a while, so this could have been a problem which has been occuring for a while.
    When I do right click, a message comes up saying "Internet Explorer was not able to open this internet site. The requested site is either unavailable and cannot be found. Please try again later". I asked my friend if he could see if he could download the same item, and it worked for him, so there must be something wrong with my computer, this has happened at two different sites.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: having trouble downloading things

Originally posted by Jake,,. View Post
    Usually when I right click on a link that is downloadable, and click save target as, then I can automatically download the item, I haven't done any downloading in a while, so this could have been a problem which has been occuring for a while.
    When I do right click, a message comes up saying "Internet Explorer was not able to open this internet site. The requested site is either unavailable and cannot be found. Please try again later". I asked my friend if he could see if he could download the same item, and it worked for him, so there must be something wrong with my computer, this has happened at two different sites.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi, sounds as though you might be right clicking the adobe link itself, which if you just clicked on instead of right clicking would take you here http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html to the latest adobe reader version ... so I would take the update and then see if you are able to download ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X