Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• editbox in forms

HI

I'm working on my forms page. I have triple watched the tutorials, taken copious notes, and printed directions from the tutorial in the post directly below it. I have been painstakingly thorough. Anyone who knows me knows how "****" I am about details.

When I "preview" my forms page, which is my "Contact Me" page, 5 of my 6 edit boxes appear to have a soft yellow background. I went back into my BV software, opened the edit box dialogue box for each one, clicked the style tab and checked the background color. All were set to a white background! FYI: I did choose to border ea. box w/ red (size = 2).

Why are 5 of my 6 edit boxes appearing to have a soft yellow background in the preview, but in the BV software they all show a white background?! BTW: I like the soft yellow. It works well w/ my color scheme. However, I'm willing to lose the color in exchange for a simple white background in ALL my edit boxes.

Jenny

p.s. I did my usual forum search but could not find this question anywhere.
    maupincopywriting.com
    content writing for websites and more!

Re: editbox in forms

Sometimes it is not any fault of yours or your page set up but rather the default of the browser that you are using. Try viewing the page in both IE and Firefox and see what happens.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
    X