php problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• php problem

I have recently downloaded your Blue Voda and have been building a web site. One of these pages will be a request form and this has already been written. However, the tutorial says that I must activate it using the thank you page and gives the method of doing this. The problem that I am having is that the php lines that I am told to copy and paste into the page header are not there.
    (The request form has been allocated the action.php under the action window.)
    Can I simply type in those lines?

Re: php problem

Copy the php code from the tutorial (scroll down the tutorial to find the code). Paste it in the Start of Page tag of your thank you page html. Edit the details as required (email address, mail subject and mail body initial phrase) . Set the page extension to be php when published. Save and publish.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X