Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My problem with email Thank You Page for 2 different URLS, DB Technosystems form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My problem with email Thank You Page for 2 different URLS, DB Technosystems form

Despite my design of two different thank you pages, the same thank you page goes out when a user sends an email through the contact form.

Background: About two months ago I created www.gordonpatzer.com and with struggle I got the contact page and corresponding thank you page working as desired. In the process I created several DB Technosystems forms or drafts of forms that I later deleted with help of the VodaHost support form.

Now I created a second website as an add-on domain (www.looksrule.com) and all is working as desired except for the thank you page for those who send email through the website contact form. Here are my questions and problems:

(1) To begin, when I went to my DB Technosystems ABVFP Administration Area I see I have two contact forms (#1 and #2) for www.gordonpatzer.com but I assume that I should have only one and I prefer only one if technologically correct. Is my assumption to have just one contact form for www.gordonpatzer.com correct?

(2) When I selected "configurate a new form starting from existing one," in hopes to have my new correct www.looksrule.com thank you message sent, I designated it as #3 contact form, but when I came back to the DB Technosystems ABVFP Administrator Area that number was now changed to #9. So I did the same procedure again with #3, and now again the number has changed on me so now I have forms #1,#2, #9,#10. Can I eliminate two of these four forms so I have only one form for www.gordonpatzer.com and one form for www.looksrule.com?

(3) Currently, I receive the same www.gordonpatzer.com thank you page for both my www.gordonpatzer.com website emailings and my www.looksrule.com website emailings, even though I have designed two different forms and even though I have published book forms with the first published under public_html and the second published under public_hmtl/looksrule. How or what do I change to have the correct thank you page form go to the corresponding website email senders?

Context: I have no idea where or what #1 contact form regards and I have no idea where or what #9 and #10 contact form regards. Currently, apparently aligned with #2 contact form, the www.gordonpatzer.com thank you page goes to email mail senders from both www.gordonpatzer.com and www.looksrule.com.

For #2 contact form, when I change all the www.gordonpatzer.com to www.looksrule.com in the DB Technosystems "form details" (e.g., domain name, form URL, Upload folder, your email address, you thankyou page URL, and your error page URL), then my newly designed www.looksrule.com thank you page goes to senders of both www.gordonpatzer.com and www.looksrule.com.

How do I get my www.gordonpatzer.com thank you message to go to emailers who send through my www.gordonpatzer.com contact page/form and get my www.looksrule.com thank you message to go to emailers who send through my www.looksrule.com contact page/form?

Thank you.

gordon787
Working...
X