Just made my first website....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just made my first website....

Feel free to comment: I never made a website before and really enjoyed the process....here it is www.statehighvision.org

Re: Just made my first website....

Originally posted by TammyBuckley
    Feel free to comment: I never made a website before and really enjoyed the process....here it is www.statehighvision.org
    Thanks I have just became a memberm of vodahost, I was impressed with you site, you must be proud. I also have just nearly completed my first site, another two pages and i'll get a www url please visit it and give me your views.
    It is entirely hand coded without a web editor thanks the link is below
    uk.geocities.com/blyth093/index.htm

Comment

Hi! You have a lot of great information on your site and I like the way it's set up! Excellent subject matter also. Education is a subject that seems to be in everyone's minds but just a lot of "jaw-jacking" seems to take place! Nice to see that you've taken an active involvement in the education issues! Keep up the great work! A small tip perhaps if you don't mind. You may consider resizing your page so as to be not so wide that you have to scroll sideways. With some, the use of the sideways scroll bar seems to be really atough thing to do! lol Again, very nice site!
      Sincerely,
      Farmboyzim
      www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com
      Sincerely,
      Farmboyzim
      www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com

Comment

I agree... my only suggestion is that you keep your page at 800 wide so that people don't have to scroll from side to side to read it. It's not as bothersome to scroll downward. So, if you have to make your page longer to fit all of your text... it's better to do that than go too long sideways.

Otherwise, very nice! =)

Julie S.
        www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Working...
        X