Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to have a sign in and then acess to hyerlinks in my website

Hello my first time posting here.

Setting up my website and everything is going great, kudos to Blue Voda btw.

My question is this.....I have searched all the tutorials and havent been able to figure this out.

What i want to do is have my home page to start which i have...then i want to have a sign in link where people give their info and accept a non disclosure agreement. The rest of the menu on the home page wont be accessible information until people have signed in.

Need to know how to set that up including the signing the agreement part. Would love to know how to have a confirmation link sent to the persons email for verification.

My thanks to all.

Darc
    Darc

sigpic
    www.drwdesigners.com

www.diydatabase.net

Re: How to have a sign in and then acess to hyerlinks in my website

You need a login script for that, plus some custom scripting for hidding the menu from non logged in users. Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/logginexamples.php
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much Naval.

Do i have to be published to use that script? As of right now im not, still working on the site.

My thanks.

Darc
      Darc

sigpic
      www.drwdesigners.com

www.diydatabase.net

Comment

Yes, the script needs to be run on the server in order to work (unless its a javascript script, in which case it should run locally)

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hey thanks for asking that question for me? I was wondering the same thing and was afraid to ask. Last time I posted a newbie question, I was told to "get in the groove" and skim the forums. It's just alot easier to ask sometimes instead of searching for an hour for the question you wanted to ask.
          Come take a look at the people herd.

Comment

Working...
          X