Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me what you think please

Hi there
    Please let me know what you think of my website, any suggestions as to what could be improved will be graciously accepted.
    Jo
    www.altinkumpropertyfinder.com

Re: Tell me what you think please

Hi Jo,

Very nice job! My only criticism would be that you need more photos. I only saw the four on the "property" page, if you are selling an area with which many may be unfamiliar, you need to show them what is there in order to draw their interest!

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Sorry, I now see the single photo on each page, maybe the fact that I didn't notice them at first is something to think about. Or it could just be me!

See ya'!

Comment

Hi Jo
        Site looks great, loaded no problem, plenty of reading and looks interesting
        keep up the good work.
        Regards,
        Mike.
        Golfnut

Comment

Originally posted by jojo1 View Post
          Hi there
          Please let me know what you think of my website, any suggestions as to what could be improved will be graciously accepted.
          Jo
          Hi there,
          I have become a website freak ever since I acquired the BlueVoda software. I have built my own website: www.worldtravelplanners.com
          and work on it everyday.
          My comments:
          You did a great job in keeping the side menu on every page. It is my understanding, users like to be able to move from one page to another without having to click the back button. : )
          You could benefit from affiliating or partnering with other sites that have the same interests as you. It will make you look good and it will generate more traffic.
          Aesthetically speaking, I think you could use more illustrations, perhaps add some testimonials of people you have done business with. It adds a lot of credibility.

Good work!

I'd appreciate if you gave me a feedback on mine.
          www.worldtravelplanners.com

Good luck.

Marcos.
          Marcos Da Silva
          www.worldtravelplanners.com
          "Solutions for all of your travel needs"

Comment

You are off to a great start ... well done ...

I would suggest a couple of things ... more photos ... lots of them to make your pages much more enicing and to pique your visitor's curiosity.

Also, it would look great if your pages were centred in the browser ... right click on an empty part of your page and check the centre in browser box and republish the page.

Maybe also consider a border to frame the working part of your page.

Also, when I went to http://www.altinkumpropertyfinder.com/altinkum_properties.html the page took at least 90 seconds to download and I am on superfast cable broadband. I looked at the size of your photos and they are all over 1 mb. I would expect them to only be about 20 to 30 kb. There is a free pixresizer here which is just fantastic and will help you do the job.

keep up the good work
            kym, merlin & tala
            creating white majick
            www.whiteshepherds.com.au
            www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
            www.merlinsmajick.com
            www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Originally posted by jojo1 View Post
              Hi there
              Jo
              Thank you for all your comments, I am really pleased. I am waiting to borrow a friends camera to take more photos of Altinkum - mine broke down and died before I finished the website and the ones that I have on the website are not really to my liking, I will address that soon. I know that the photos I have are huge and I have yet to sit down and sort out a pix resizer, I am not very technically minded and have never done this before but as I have just created my own website I am sure that the challenge should not be too tasking!
              Thanks again for all your comments and well if you're ever in Altinkum look me up, its a beautiful part of the world.
              Go raibh mile maith agut (a 1000 thank you's to you in Irish)
              Jo

Comment

[quote=marcosdasilva;193386]Hi there,
                I have become a website freak ever since I acquired the BlueVoda software. I have built my own website: www.worldtravelplanners.com
                and work on it everyday.
                My comments:
                You did a great job in keeping the side menu on every page. It is my understanding, users like to be able to move from one page to another without having to click the back button. : )
                You could benefit from affiliating or partnering with other sites that have the same interests as you. It will make you look good and it will generate more traffic.
                Aesthetically speaking, I think you could use more illustrations, perhaps add some testimonials of people you have done business with. It adds a lot of credibility.

Hi Marcos
                I will sit down and have a look at your website over the next few days and get back to you, my internet connection is very bad presently due to the storms we are having in Turkey at the moment and everything takes twice as long (the only drawback from living over here) but I am looking forward to having a look, I am also an avid traveller and love being on the road, nothing like it! I will be in contact with you soon and thanks a million for taking your time out to have a look at my site, its addictive isn't it!
                All the best now
                Jo

Comment

Working...
                X