making a forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making a forum

Hey, i dont know if this is where i put this but couldnt find it anywhere else. i have one site but i want another that is a forum, something that works like this where people can post and stuff. where can i get some information to do this. is there a video or anything and can you do it in blue voda? cant find anything on how to set it up and do it.
    Thanks!

Re: making a forum

click the below....

phpBB forum tutorials about how to set up and configure your community with phpBB Forum

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

ok dont mean to be a pain one more question. i have the website www.easternstarcandles.com i dont want this to have anything to do with it. i havent bought my domain name yet. dont know what i want, can i go ahead and work on it before i get the domain. thats what i did with this site.
      thanks!

Comment

HI,

I have a same query i have one site for pet lovers who have there own pets.Through my site we provide them their own pet portraits. I want to integrate my site with software where my client can posts their ideas like here.

Thanks

JSR Solution

Comment

Working...
        X