How Do I Create Thumb Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Create Thumb Pics?

Hello all! I am seeking some guidance here as I am new to building websites (not easy is it!!):):) and I would like to create a page full of (photos) items I am selling, then I want the visitor to be able to click on the image and it opens in another window (enlarge) with a brief discription and price tag, along with a paypal button!!! I will not give up.
    HELP! HELP! HELP!

Re: How Do I Create Thumb Pics?

Well, there are a couple ways to do this. Personally, if I want further information - I want it on the page - where the people can see it and so can the se's. And I then use the gallery feature - which you tick the thumbnail box and the open in popup - and you'll have the picture do what you want.

If you want the picture to be small and click on it to open either a pop-up or another windeow - then you size the picture how you want, then make a separate page with the larger picture and the text you want - and make your thumbnail clickable to the other page. This would actually be good if you make these others full pages - product pages. And I do this with some of my products.

You can also do the above where it opens in a pop-up window - which I've seen some stores do - and whenever I want to beat them in SEO - I simply make my text on the page or product page, not in the pop-up window, even though doing a product page versus what you want is similar, it gives different results to customers when they do searches.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: How Do I Create Thumb Pics?

my advice is to use the lightbox on the left side. you have all your pictures sized to 600 x 450 and you choose 180 x 180 or 240 x 240 depending on the number of items you want to have go across. The length is endless. You can see this at
      www.scanportonline.com/ponytail.html
      from here you can link to any of the product pages on the bottom and you will see various examples.
      hope this helps
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
      X