Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms on a web site

Dear All

I have put a simple web site with three pages Index and Infomative page that inlueds a form, that is suposed to collect information of the people tghat browse through my sight and then send that info to my self ...Via email. I cant get it work. I have beedn through the tutorials ceveral times and to quite honest now with all the information I am a bit lasty. Some where down the road I was told...at least read that the Advanced form software was the latest and the best....I downloaded the zip file, A bunch of seperate utilities that do not help me at all

Can some one help me, please

The other tingis the forum upto date page where we can have all our questions asked answerd and even solved......Its a night mare and not at all user friendly To much information all dispersed and no logical sequence..please dont take it personaly I would like to help out and put some order in the House.....
    Paulo Jorge Figueiredo

Re: Forms on a web site

I have moved your post into the appropriate forum section for FORMS ..
    (helping to keep things in order )

You will find a quicker answer here ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank You my Lady....
      Until you get a hand and a grip of these things ....You kind of lost thank you so much.....

Hope to keep in touch.....Regards
      Paulo Jorge Figueiredo

Comment

ABVFP is the best freely available form processor. Just have a look at the features (look at the appropriate thread) to see what it can do.
        Of course, it will not work at all if you don't install and use it as you should. On the othr hand, also the simple script provided here i the forum should have done the job if correctly used.

Most probably the mistake is that you have associated a OnClick event to your submit button. delete the submit button, place a new one in it's place, save, publish again, and REFRESH your browser before testing.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X