MERRY CHRISTMAS! please give feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERRY CHRISTMAS! please give feedback

I just finished this site. I would love feedback! How can I make it better.
    Thank you!!

www.jinglebellgreetings.com

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS! please give feedback

Ho Ho Ho...

Well Ade, very impressive and very apt for the time of year : - )

You have a couple of pages not working, I spotted the Teen letter page and the personalised gifts pages, there may be more.

Don't forget to add page titles and keywords, page descriptions etc as without these you will struggle to get seen.

Check out this link for some great tips.

Oh and by the way... If you see him.. can you pass this on...

Dear Santa,

I would like a new tax disc for my car (preferably a year), a new printer for my PC, complete with scanner and fax facilities, and if you could see your way to getting me a new carpet for the front room this would also be appreciated!!

Cheers!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thank you! I fixed the links, actually they weren't suppose to be in there, I missed them. Thanks for all of your advise I really appreciate it.

If I see the big man I will give him your requests for christmas: )

happy day!

Comment

Just some feedback from my side :)

The picture of Santa is extremely distorted. When you are selling a "graphic" product you want your site graphics to be just as impressive as the product you will output to them. This goes for the large text as well, make it crisper and more easy to read.

Underneath the Order Now info, the text is very bunched together and the light blue makes it a bit hard to read.

On the photo greeting cards you may want to show a larger sample because the detail is hard to see.

On this page (actually on all the letter pages)

the postmark is overlapping the text.

Comment

Thanks, I will look into that. I don't show the text overlapping on my computer. I may have to check it on a different computer. Greatly appreciate your input.

Comment

this is the overlap I am seeing on my side. I am using Firefox

Comment

Working...
            X