X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panic, Panic! Lost Images On Webbuilder

http://www.bradkimball.com and second page which links from the first
    bradsforceisstrong.
    I just went to the web page builder and the background images on both pages are GONE!
    I checked Brad's pages on the internet and the images are there but not on the web builder.
    Not only do I not know how to fix it but am afraid to touch anything for fear I will lose the entire page.
    HELP!
    Linda

Re: Panic, Panic! Lost Images On Webbuilder

Hi Linda

No need to panic, perhaps you have moved those pics from their original location ... they are fine on the internet, like you say, but in order for you to make any changes or publish again, you will just need to reinsert that photo back onto your page in the webbuilder ...

Hopefully you still have the photos somewhere.

If you look in MYDOCUMENTS/BLUEVODA/IMAGES - you will likely find these photos in there ... why not reinsert from that location and then you will be okay ...

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi LadyEye,
      I must confess, when I built Brad's first and second page with his photo in the background I don't have a clue how I did it. I was clicking here and there and got lucky.
      I'll give it a shot as you explained. Last night I was trying to work on pixresizer to build Brad's third page and can only guess I did something wrong with pixresizer. I've had much trouble working with that program. I have gone back into the forum and pulled as much info up as I can find and studied the tutorials over and over but it is all going over my head.
      Wish me luck.
      Linda

Comment

Hi Linda ....

I think you inserted your pictures by right clicking on your page, choosing properties and then the background tab and then you will see image, and a browse button for you to browse through your computer to find your picture .. try and find your picture where I suggested earlier, then to find it by browsing, find MY DOCUMENTS, BLUE VODA, IMAGES ... I think you will find it this way ...

Good Luck ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X