I might get in trouble for this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might get in trouble for this!

I just KNOW that someone is going to slap me on the wrist and tell me to go to Voda Bids or something but I'll risk it!
    I've built my site (took me 3 months to get it right) and have just paid for my hosting and am ready to roll except for two things. My email (want people to contact me on an info. address and to be able to sign up for my upcoming newsletter) and to set up a forum. I realise this is an email only forum area SO, with regard to that I'll just focus on the email stuff for now.
    As it has taken me sooooo long to get my site looking the way I want (very IT challenged here) I am hoping desperately that someone will volunteer to walk me through setting up my email stuff so I don't spend a) another month trying to work it out for myself and b) I don't spend 2 hours trying to search through all the Q's and A's here on the forum in the hope my problem may be already answered. Is anyone willing? I'm sure if you are comfy with BV it should only take half an hour or so. Very cheeky of me I know but I'm DESPERATE to get my site going by early next week because people keep asking me when it is going 'live'.
    Jo

Re: I might get in trouble for this!

Please clcick onthe link below for a compleate list of email tutorials.

Email tutorials about how to set up your email accounts in various email clients

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I was very confused as to how to make an adress myself, and then to add it to my outlook profile.
      If you still need help just message me.

Dan
      My Site:
      www.dwat-worldwide.com
      Fathers Site: (With help from me)
      www.redbackreeds.com

Comment

Ok, this worked for me:

Go to:
        Control Panel
        Mail
        Manage/Add/Remove Accounts
        Add Account

After you've added your account, go to 'configure mail client' and choose from the list.

Comment

Working...
        X