Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal Question

Hello,
    I have added paypal shopping cart to my website and have checked the information that I used for my paypal personal account and when you try to process to checkout we get a page that tells us page not found and the following notice.
    The recipient of this shopping cart link is not an approved shopping cart user. Please review your selection and try again.
    This is the link:

Thank you for your help!
    www.fascinasians.com

Re: page not found-Paypal

Hello,
    I have added paypal shopping cart to my website(no publish yet) and have checked the information that I used for my paypal personal account and when you try to process to checkout I get a page that tells me page not found and the following notice:
    The recipient of this shopping cart link is not an approved shopping cart user. Please review your selection and try again.
    This is the link:

Thank you for your help!
    www.fascinasians.com

Comment

You should include here a link to a page of yours with the Add to Cart buttons.

However, did you set up a Cart within your PayPAl account ? it os not enough having an account, you also need to setup a cart with them.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I didn't set up a cart within my Paypal accout. I will try it...
        Thank you very much!!!
        fascinasians

Comment

Re: PayPal Question

Hi Navaldesign,
          I'm also trying to work on my problems with Paypal, which is many of them.
          I used BV to place the buttons on my page. I have been testing the Biuy it Now, the Add to Cart, the View Cart. The Buy it Now works find,but I get the same message as fascinasians gets. I added the code you gave in another post to the buy button, now it works fine.
          Can't get the other two to work. Don't know what to do at this point.
          I'm about to become a blithrering idiot!

Also, on more situation is that I don't know how to change the information for the name of my site at the top of the pages. They give my email addy,not the name of my site.

I know this is a lot , but I'm desperate.

Thank you
          km5tq
          GOD BLESS AMERICA!
          www.jewelsheritage.net
          Cunningham-Staggs-Brown-Moore-Bristow-Jackson..just a few I'm researching

Comment

forgot to add that I don't know what you were talking about when you mentioned the following:
            "

However, did you set up a Cart within your PayPAl account ? it os not enough having an account, you also need to setup a cart with them."
            km5tq
            GOD BLESS AMERICA!
            www.jewelsheritage.net
            Cunningham-Staggs-Brown-Moore-Bristow-Jackson..just a few I'm researching

Comment

forgot to add that I don't know what you were talking about when you mentioned the following:
              "

George just meant that a link to the page would work where the problem was would be helpful, a link to the paypal page would only work for her as she was logged in to her account.

Log in to your paypal account and click on Merchants Services and follow the instructions here to add payment buttons. It is a long time since I set my account up but as far as I know you are required to have a Premier or Business account to take payment.

Paul
              www.anxietynomore.co.uk
              The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
              Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
              Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
              X