Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than one form

Hello!

Is it possible to have more than one form on the same website using just the simple forms?

I already had a form on the bookings page and have just created one on my comments page but the action / thank you page stays the same even although I changed the html to suit the new form.

Thought I would need to use the ABVFP but can't seem to get it to work properly.
    At the moment I've got round the problem by creating a "one size fits all " thank you page ( with the original HTML ) It's really not ideal but at least it's all working.
    Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thank you.
    Elena
    www.lescrouquets.net

Re: More than one form

You can have as many forms as you want. Each form consists of the actual form on your website, the page that processes it, and the thank you/confirmation page (you can combine the process and thankyou), I don't know how you have your first on setup.

Anyway, you could have two page.. say...

contact.html
    feedback.html

And then for the form "action" have two different ones (you might have action.php, the name doesn't matter)

contact_process.php
    feedback_process.php

And then the thank you pages

contact_thankyou.html
    feedback_thankyou.html

Just follow the process... keep tract of what you are naming, and follow the same process for each... The name of the action file does not matter at all... The only page name that matters when you make a website is the index, thats it.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: More than one form

QUOTE [And then for the form "action" have two different ones (you might have action.php, the name doesn't matter)

contact_process.php]

Thank you! For some reason I understood that the action page had to be called "action" otherwise it wouldn't work.

Elena

Comment

Working...
      X