How to insert scrolling in a pop-up window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to insert scrolling in a pop-up window

www.4myfigure.surfwizzard.com uses affiliate programmes to link to sites on commission basis. When I link to a site from the home page e.g Fashion , I open a pop-up window. I want scroll bars to appear in this pop-up so that pages subsequently displayed in this window can be scrolled.

Can anyone help.

Thanks.

Re: How to insert scrolling in a pop-up window

See your other thread: Show scroll bars in pop-up windows
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Originally posted by mafodhos View Post
      www.4myfigure.surfwizzard.com uses affiliate programmes to link to sites on commission basis. When I link to a site from the home page e.g Fashion , I open a pop-up window. I want scroll bars to appear in this pop-up so that pages subsequently displayed in this window can be scrolled. Can anyone help. Thanks.
      You posted this question in the CMS Forum......please be sure you state whether you are using Blue Voda or another CMS utility such as Joomla, phpNuke, phpCoin, etc.

If you are using Blue Voda, then Tom's post above applies. If not, then clarify for us your foundation and stick around for a specific answer.....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Lamer980
        Hi,
        I am using
        var vReturnValuewindow.showModalDialog("AutoForward.ht m l",objUser,'status:no;dialogWidth
        :360px;dialogHeight:126px;scroll:no'); to generate a popup window which
        returns a value, I am catching the return value in the parent window.

If I close the popup window using the x on the right top corner, it is
        trying to return some value and is giving and exception when I am using
        the value to insert it in to data base.

The return value when closing is coming as undefined,
        Give me solution to go back to the parent window .......with out doing
        any action on closing the popuo using x...

Thanks,

Lamer980
        Are you a VodaHost Client?
        Are you using Blue Voda, or, as is the topic of THIS thread does the above 'script' apply to a CMS foundation such as Joomla (installed on your VodaHost account)?
        What is the URL of the website in question?

IF you are using Blue Voda, the folowing 'on-click' hyperlink scripts work just fine:

WITH SCROLLBAR
        #" onClick="window.open('http://www.yoursite.com/yourpage.html', '','scrollbars=1,width=300,height=200'); return false;"

WITHOUT SCROLLBAR
        #" onClick="window.open('http://www.yoursite.com/yourpage.html', '','scrollbars=0,width=300,height=200'); return false;"

FIXED PAGE POSITION, w/ SCROLLBAR (set where on the monitor you want it placed)
        #"onClick="window.open('http://www.yoursitename.com/pagename.html','','scrollbars=1,width=500,height=200,left=130,top=235'); return false;"

FIXED PAGE POSITION, w/o SCROLLBAR (set where on the monitor you want it placed)
        #"onClick="window.open('http://www.yoursitename.com/pagename.html','','scrollbars=0,width=500,height=200,left=130,top=235'); return false;"

IF you are using a CMS foundation on your VodaHost account, whatever add-on that is appropriate for your installation comes with complete installation directions, and you should seek complete resolutions from the Support Forums of that installation ... only.

PS: The link in your Signature is in violation of Forum Rules Rules (is is not a VodaHosted site, and is not your own), and needs to be deleted immediately.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Dear Vasili,
          I am interested to know which is the code for a "close" page button...
          For instance I want to have a "close" button close a popup window .
          Also on a click I want the next page to appear in the same popup window?
          Can you tell me how to do it?
          Regards
          Sinisa

Comment

Working...
          X