No announcement yet.

Is there a shopping cart for my site??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a shopping cart for my site??

My site is still under construction (www.emigratetv.com) but we will be selling DVDs only. I signed up with Paypal but we are going to be offering a discount price through an advert in one magazine only. Is there an e-commerce site which will, at the checkout stage, enable customers to enter a voucher code (which we will give in the magazine) which then will calculate a discount price for them. (I do need something VERY user-friendly). I don't mind paying for it, but would prefer a one-off payment rather than monthly.

Thank you

Re: Is there a shopping cart for my site??

Please contact me with details. We do offer a cart with discount coupons capability and PayPal used only for payment.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks. As I mentioned, the site is still under construction so the following page needs a lot of updating. What we need is: when the customer clicks on "add to cart" and gets the Paypal page, they can then fill in a box with a discount/reference number to qualify for a discounted price. Ideally at this stage we would also like to add an "opt out" button if they don't want to receive information from 3rd parties.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Comment

As i said, we do offer a cart of our own, which can do what you want. It only uses PayPal for the checkout, everything else is within your ownsite (products, database, users etc).

Not sure what you mean with "opt out" button.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

You could also look at Mal's E or CartManager - you can find CartManager here: CartManager
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Naval,

I think she means tick a box that says something like "Yes, send me info and updates on related info" If you tick it (radio button), yes.. if you dont then no.. or having the option to click either yes or no.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
              Naval,

I think she means tick a box that says something like "Yes, send me info and updates on related info" If you tick it (radio button), yes.. if you dont then no.. or having the option to click either yes or no.

Karen

??? Not sure what you mean Karen.

She said:

Is there an e-commerce site which will, at the checkout stage, enable customers to enter a voucher code (which we will give in the magazine) which then will calculate a discount price for them.

So i believe that she wants excactly what she said: a field, somewhere in the checkout page, where a customer can enter a dicount coupon and the cart will calculate the relevant discount if the coupon is accepted.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Naval..

I was referring to this

Ideally at this stage we would also like to add an "opt out" button if they don't want to receive information from 3rd parties.
                And then u said this..

Not sure what you mean with "opt out" button
                She wants to have the customer choose rather or not to recieve additional emails newsletters from manufacturers or other 3rd parties.

This is normally displayed as a tick box of sorts or a radio button where you tick on either yes or no.. or.. the text displayed beside it says "Yes, add me to the list (or whatever) (leave blank if NO) .. sometimes its both displayed.. yes or no to add me to the list..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ah...... piece of cake.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Great-thanks. I'll contact you when the site is at that stage.

Thanks all for your help.

Comment

Working...
                    X