Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I downloaded the advanced form generator, now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I downloaded the advanced form generator, now what?

HI,
    Newbie stumbling along here. Sorry for the incompetence. I've downloaded the advanced form generator and opened the folder on my desktop and found a file named contact form blue voda document. I opened that file and saw a great contact page with many fields and options and lists. I can use this as my contact page? What do I do , just include this into my site? What changes or properties do I need to add? Thanks in advance.
    Come take a look at the people herd.

Re: I downloaded the advanced form generator, now what?

You need to get in the groove of reviewing the Tutorials and posted instructions for all of the technologies and utilities available to you as a VodaHost client.......look at the top of the main Forms Forum to find just the solution you are looking for!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Yes, you can use this form for free. However, this is already configured with the ABVFP. So, you also need to install ABVFP and setup this contact form with it. If you use any formid number other than 2, you need to double click the form, go to the hidden fields part, and edit the Formid accordingly. Also you ned to set the form action to be " http://www.yoursite.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php " changing yoursite.com to be your own domain name.

Of course, you also need to customize the visual part as it better suits your site. Include your logo, menubar, template, whatever you want, then save and publish.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you, Naval Design. I got everything up and working just fine. Appreciate the information.
        Come take a look at the people herd.

Comment

Good. Please note that you still need to make your own thank you and error page, using the BV files included in the zip. You can then publish them. If you publish them in another folder (i.e. in your public_html instead of the public_html/ABVFP folder) you will need to enter your ABVFP control panel and change the thank you and error page URLs accordingly.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ah Ha! Glad that others have had a little difficulty... I have (apparently successfully) downloaded and installed the advanced voda software, and go to log on.. and my names and paswords are not recognised... I sent message to the support desk of this software.. but don't know if they get there. ..have not received the acceptance email and am now stuck... have tried re-installing etc...any ideas?
            Thanks
            R

Comment

Sorry, where did you send the support ticket to ? The only responsible for support of ABVFP is DBTEchnosystems.com
              And, please, who are you ? a forum username without the domain name can mean nothing: i need your domain name to see what the problem might be. In any case, you should have recieved an automated email, with your login details (which you provided during installation). Use them to login. Common errors are a white space after or before the actual username or password, or uppercase instrad of lowercase or viceversa.
              Please provide a link to the form, and if you wish send me your login details so i can have a look.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                Sorry, where did you send the support ticket to ? The only responsible for support of ABVFP is DBTEchnosystems.com
                And, please, who are you ? a forum username without the domain name can mean nothing: i need your domain name to see what the problem might be. In any case, you should have recieved an automated email, with your login details (which you provided during installation). Use them to login. Common errors are a white space after or before the actual username or password, or uppercase instrad of lowercase or viceversa.
                Please provide a link to the form, and if you wish send me your login details so i can have a look.

So sorry Navaldesign.. just getting to grips with this sort of support which is really helpful.. thanks
                My link is www.caribbeanhomefinder.net and my login details are ????????
                Thanks again
                R

Comment

First of all: delete ALL the hidden text, and limit your keywords to 100 - 200 chrs. More than that, will not only NOT help, but t will make a severe damage to your site ranking. However, this is another issue.

Now, regarding ABVFP:

Do NOT post here your login. Forunately, this is only one of the two details (username ? or Password ?)

Please use my contact form to send me your login details, as well as your form URL.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X