PDA

View Full Version : Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender



Mitja
12-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Mail delivery program notices all senders who sent me e-mails that delivery failed. But I recieve all e-mails which were sent to me. Where is the problem or what should I do?

I have got also other e-mails at senekovic.net (vodahost hosting) and all except this one (mitja@senekovic.net) work correctly (no such problems).


Ps: Vodahost is the best package for the web hosting (high quality, low price). Keep working in this way!


This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

pipe to |/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/mail/mailman post mitja_senekovic.net
generated by mitja@senekovic.net (mitja@senekovic.net)
local delivery failed

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/mail/mailman post mitja_senekovic.net
generated by mitja@senekovic.net (mitja@senekovic.net) ------

post script, list not found: mitja_senekovic.net

------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers. ------

Return-path: <mitja@siol.com (mitja@siol.com)>
Received: from [193.189.160.133] (helo=mta2.siol.net)
by voda2.vodahost.com with esmtp (Exim 4.52)
id 1EivzW-0000wl-8l
for mitja@senekovic.net (mitja@senekovic.net); Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:41:30 -0600
Received: from edge1.siol.net ([10.10.10.210]) by mta2.siol.net with ESMTP
id <20051204154200.NXL16867.mta2.siol.net@edge1.siol.n et (20051204154200.NXL16867.mta2.siol.net@edge1.siol. net)>
for <mitja@senekovic.net (mitja@senekovic.net)>; Sun, 4 Dec 2005 16:42:00 +0100
Received: from senekovic ([195.210.252.122]) by edge1.siol.net with SMTP
id <20051204154129.HFUZ13934.edge1.siol.net@senekovic>
for <mitja@senekovic.net (mitja@senekovic.net)>; Sun, 4 Dec 2005 16:41:29 +0100
Message-ID: <000e01c5f8e9$31351d00$336efea9@senekovic>
From: =?iso-8859-2?Q?Mitja_Senekovi=E8?= <mitja@siol.com (mitja@siol.com)>
To: <mitja@senekovic.net (mitja@senekovic.net)>
Subject: test
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 16:41:26 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5F8F1.9187F3A0"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2670
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2670

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5F8F1.9187F3A0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-2"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable


------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5F8F1.9187F3A0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-2"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-2">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2769" name=3DGENERATOR>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5F8F1.9187F3A0--

VodaHost
12-05-2005, 10:20 AM
Is the above part of a script, is it the only one that failed?

Mitja
12-05-2005, 09:43 PM
No, this is not the only one, it is happening all the time just for this e-address, not for any other. All mails are delivered correctly to my inbox. But mail delivery software warns all the senders that delivery failed. I do not understand this confusion.

The attachment is a copy of the returning notification message of test e-mail sent with the Microsoft Outlook Express. Nothing special, normal e-mail.

VodaHost
12-06-2005, 10:54 AM
delete the account in your control panel and recreate it.

Mitja
12-08-2005, 02:11 AM
I've allready done it for three or four times and I did it again but still doesn't work. I don't know what to do. Even if I delete this e-address it still warns furthermore - all other unrouted mail is sent to my default address but with this e-address "catch-all" function doesn't work, too.

The problem is because this e-address contains my first name.

Sarah
12-08-2005, 09:22 AM
I have no idea what you have done, you have created some type of loop or something.
Our Cpanel mail server works perfect. Please retrace yoour steps an undo whta you
have done till it works for you. Also please refer to the tutorials for guidence.