Button that opens a list when moused over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button that opens a list when moused over

This is my very first thread (I'm nervous).
    I would like to add a button with the following feature:
    when moused over, a list opens up and a selection is possible to go directly to another page.
    Example:
    Gallery
    Watercolor
    Acrylic
    Silk painting
    etc

What is this "magic button" called ?
    Does Blue Voda website builder have such a tool ?
    Thanks.
    Louise

Re: Button that opens a list when moused over

you have 2 choices - i think you want the menu bar on the left side;
    what you do is double click on the box and click add to the Menu Bar Main for the subject you want, ie Choose the right one
    then you highlight "choose the right one" and click add and then put "good", then click the add button and put "bad"
    save it and preview it. "choose the right one" will be seen and when you put the mouse over it the subjects of good and bad appear. you can choose the colors and size of font if you use the style tab at top
    the second choice is the go Menu
    double click on the box that appears and put your subject in the Initial text box, click the box that says "do not use button"
    then click add and put your option one in there, click add again and put you option two and so on. This one works as a drop down menu. I used this feature on my website below.
    hope this helps
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: Button that opens a list when moused over

So nice of you to give me that information. Your first solution if the one I was looking for. Thanks so much. I was stalled in the development of my website but now I'm back on track !

Comment

Working...
      X