Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conflict with Form edit box when included in Table

URL: www.wls-proteins.com
    Finishing my first site design I have run into a problem with my "Order" form (in Dutch page called "Bestellen"). Everything works fine except the edit boxes I am using for a customer to indicate a quantity of the product ordered. This seems to be caused by the table in which I wanted to include these quantity edit boxes. When I move the boxes out of the table area, they do function correctly. Any solution?
    Jacques Wouters, NL

Re: Conflict with Form edit box when included in Table

I am not sure what you mean. Which software are you using ? And, plrase provide a link to the page so we can have a look. www.wls-proteins.com
    is NOT working, at least while i'm typing this.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Checked around with different people in Holland. Everybody can get to www.wls-proteins.com
      I have only used basic BV software using different tutorials. Again: everything is working including the php function, but as soon as I put edit boxes inside the ordering form, they do not work

Comment

sorry, please read: "ordering Table"

Comment

I am not sure what you mean. Yes, i saw your form. BV form elements can NOT be placed inside a table (only visually, not really) So it never affects the form functioning. Please publish a page with the editboxes inside the table, as you say, and if it doesn't work, please provide a link to this page.

If, on the other hand, you are trying to place the editbox CODE inside the table, then it will NOT work.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

www.wls-proteins.com
            Thank you General.
            Must have been the wrong sequence. Now I first designed the Table and then put in the Edit Boxes and it works fine. Thank u again.

Comment

I see. You are placing the fields inside the table just visually, as i said. You can also make a table with the fields IN IT. It is not hard. Foloow these steps:

1. Set the properties of the cell that you want to have the field in it: content centered or right or left justified. The same for vertical alignment.
              2. Right Click on the cell, and select Cell html. Paste this code in the Inside Tag:

><input type="text" id="EditboxX" style="text-align:right; width:50px; color:#FF0000; font-family:Arial; font-size:13px;" size="12" name="quantity" value="20"&nbsp;

The parts in red can be customized as you wish for font type, size, colour etc. The part in blue makes it so that the field text is alligned to the right (instead of the standard left).
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X