linking to thank you page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking to thank you page

Hello, I am a new subscriber to Blue Voda and have spent a great deal of time setting up my web page. I have several sign up sections on the page but when I use them I get a "page not found" error. What have I done wrong???

www.quantumprofits.net

Thanks.

Re: sign up forms not linking to associated thank you and sign up page

That is because there is no action.php page. I did find a thankyou.php.

If you placed your php code inside the thankyou.php page- simply go back to your form and make the action - thankyou.php.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Hey Andy thanks for that. It worked great on the first few sign up sections. I am still having issues with the last two sign up sections as they are associated to a different page. "the apprentice sign up" is the page. I did everything as for the previous sections but it still does not link properly.

Also, want the info on that Apprentice page to be sent to info@quantumprofits.net but don't think it is set up that way. Could use some help there as well.

Finally, the privacy policy page is also not linked must have missed some code or something. any ideas.

Thanks for everything.

alain

Comment

Hey Andy thanks for that. It worked great on the first few sign up sections. I am still having issues with the last two sign up sections as they are associated to a different page. "the apprentice sign up" is the page. I did everything as for the previous sections but it still does not link properly.

Also, want the info on that Apprentice page to be sent to info@quantumprofits.net but don't think it is set up that way. Could use some help there as well.

Finally, the privacy policy page is also not linked must have missed some code or something. any ideas.

Thanks for everything.

alain

Comment

Working...
        X