Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with linking two pages

Dear all,

I can't link a page http://www.shopbymaja.com/narudžba.html with my other pages. My site is www.shopbymaja.com. Can you please help me. I've successfully managed to link all other pages together and for this one I've used the same way and it doesn't work. Please help!!
    Tks

Re: Problem with linking two pages

I would try taking the z and making it a regular z - I don't believe using that character is allowed in addresses.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thank you for your answer. I've already tried that and I still couldn't link it.

Comment

recheck the spelling and dont save it as html, just save as bv, but when you type the link add the .html it should work.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen, can you help me? I am trying to upload my pages but not sure if I named them correctly. I followed the two tutorials:
          Publishing your web pages on the internetFTP - How does BlueFTP work

but I don't see my pages. Do I upload them to the server by the cpanel? What is the difference between the FTP page creating index.htm and using the cpanel to upload files? I thought this was already done in the "Publishing your web pages on the Internet" tutorial.

Can I copy and paste my files here to show you what I have or will that not help???

Comment

the link above takes an Internet viewer in google to a string of questions in which I posted one. That's all I see for my domain name

Comment

That's because that is the only link on the interent that Google can find for your site. If you don't get links to your site out there - even if they find you - they aren't going to bring you up.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

oh, but I typed in my website domain name... shouldn't it come up if I am using server space?

Comment

Originally posted by kacienoonan View Post
                  Karen, can you help me? I am trying to upload my pages but not sure if I named them correctly. I followed the two tutorials:
                  Publishing your web pages on the internetFTP - How does BlueFTP work

but I don't see my pages. Do I upload them to the server by the cpanel? What is the difference between the FTP page creating index.htm and using the cpanel to upload files? I thought this was already done in the "Publishing your web pages on the Internet" tutorial.

Can I copy and paste my files here to show you what I have or will that not help???
                  Kacie...

In BV.. you make your page, then go to FILE at the top left corner and SAVE AS .. name your page.

Now go to file AGAIN, and lower down is publish. This is how you get your page onto the server with bv. You will need to know the server number that came with your account... and the path.. if its the main domain it will be /public_html

Disregard any thoughts of FTP. This wont work with your BV properly.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

You have two different threads going on this mess, please limit it to one.. you probably have half the forum in uproar to assist you.. BIG NO No

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                    X