site map for yahoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site map for yahoo

hello how do I do this ..is it the same place a that i used for my google sitemap.. root level?
    thanks John

Upload the verification file to your site.
    Please upload the key file that you downloaded or created yourself at the root level of your site directory.
    The expected file path is
    http://www.nursingschoolstore.com/y_key_5228d2a83da9bc3c.html .

Re: site map for yahoo

Each search engine needs a map of their own?
    When do these need to be made and put on my website -- when starting, or can it be later?

Comment

Free Online Google Sitemap Generator. XML-sitemaps.com provides free online sitemap generator service, creating an XML sitemap that can be submitted to Google, Bing and other search engines to help them crawl your website better. It will also generate an HTML site map to allow your website visitors to navigate easier.

Here is a link to a free on line generator that will create your site map ...

You will download the .xml file (choose this option - the .xml file) to your computer and store in the blue voda folder of your website ...

You will upload this file called sitemap.xml to your public_html directory in your account - you will do this via the ftp method .. tools - ftp manager - connect - browse through the files on the left to locate the folder in which you saved this file in, find the file itself, browse on the right side of your computer through those files, they are your website files, find the public_html folder, double click it to open - then grab the .xml file on the left in your computer files and slide it over into your public_html directory folder ...

You will then apply a link to your webpage, small, but must be seen, you can add this as a text link with the name sitemap - and then link this line of text to http://www.nameofyourdomain.com/sitemap.xml

Your website needs only one - all search engines will find you and you can submit as well .. read more of these avenues under google and the search engine area of this forum.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I downloaded Google's SiteMap and clicked on the "Links" portion to see how many links I had. Google reported zero although I know I have a few. Can anyone tell me what's going on here?

The Best myspaces on myspace.com

Comment

I don't see any ... I found only one that went to myspace ... ?????

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks LadyEye,

If you google "koolspaces" you will see a link to YouTube, SearchWarp etc.,. I saw my URl there and clicked it and it took me to my index/home page. Shouldn't Google be reporting a number of my links?

The best myspaces on myspace.com

Comment

Working...
            X