Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Link archive

Hello all,

I want to add a radio interview to my website. Obviously I can just link to the Radio Archive but the storage life maybe quite short. How can I incorporate the interview permanently into my site?

Cheers,

Sally.

Re: Radio Link archive

Originally posted by sally View Post
    I want to add a radio interview to my website. Obviously I can just link to the Radio Archive but the storage life maybe quite short. How can I incorporate the interview permanently into my site?
    Cheers, Sally.
    I am assuming you are referring to an audio clip/file, and that you have access to it (and have been given permission to use it - a definite pre-requisite - since you would otherwise violate most international Copyright Laws, even if you "right-click saved" it to your HD that would in fact be clear infringement).

If you have the file on your HD, you can simply embed it to your website (via a customized icon/link of your own) either as a play or downloadable feature just as normally as you would a video, PDF or other 'media' file.

The Tutorial shows you how to load media files to your website.

Always....Tutorials show you how, but be sure you do that which is ethically proper....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X