Help new to this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help new to this!!

Hi I have built my website with bluevoda and have published it. I was just going to use paypal but now want to add a shopping cart. When I was looking at soho it only put prices in $ and I want it in £'s can this be changed? Also can someone tell me if I can actually add a shopping cart to a site I have already built?

Thanks

Saz
    (domain classjewellers.co.uk)
    sigpic
    www.classjewellers.co.uk

Re: Help new to this!!

Saz,

Yes in soho you can change it to sterling in the admin area.. however, since you have already built in bv i suggest you look at Beths cart manager or mal's ecommerce to add the cart effect that you are seeking. You can then maintain your customized look and still have a checkout and still use paypal or a merchant account in this manner.

Soho will have to be installed in a new directory and you will have to link over to the pages. Alot of work for the novice learning curve. I usually tell people that they should consider using soho all by itself to run as thats what its designed for. You can get it done if you prefer to use the soho cart tho.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi thanks very much for your reply. I think I may re do the site with soho it seems easier to use. How to I change to £ not $?

Thanks again

saz
      sigpic
      www.classjewellers.co.uk

Comment

Well first you have to set up and install it, then you have to go thru your admin settings and your cart settings. Please see and do the tutorial and the manual which is online or availble to download. There you can see how to set up your currency and country of origin etc.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks for that. I now have soho.
          Hi I have just paid for the jewelry>diamonds pink template and downloaded it. When I upload the template in template manager it doesnt give me a picture of the template. I installed it anyway to see what happens but it doesnt look right - www.classjewellers.co.uk could someone have a look and tell me what I have done wrong?

Thanks

Saz
          sigpic
          www.classjewellers.co.uk

Comment

It looks right to me! Nice clean crisp.. what are you seing that doesnt look right?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi thanks again for your reply I emailed support and they upgraded my system so it works now!!

Thanks

Saz
              sigpic
              www.classjewellers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X