please review my site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please review my site.

Hi, I'm new at building on BV. My site is www.peopleherd.com would someone please visit and give me some input.
    Come take a look at the people herd.

Re: please review my site.

You're going to need som Privacy Policies as well as Terms of Use because I am scared to sign up right now .. ;)

When I go to the home page, all I think is that I am going to make friends - how? Is it chatting, messenger, e-mail, phone .. whats the scoop?
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I have to agree with Jeremy......as it is now, it looks like this is pretty much just a website for you and your friends to gather and have fun with: it has no "official" credibility resources, or even a clear indication of what type of site it is supposed to be or what (if anything) might interest me inside that would come close to signing up for anything!

Granted, you have made some inroads in gathering some neat technologies to present your concept (apparently), but without any direction, explanation, or clear manner of description the site itself it is doomed to be of little value to anyone who has not been "personally" invited to visit.

IMO
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you for the honesty. You drove home some good points and I see clearly what I need to do. Just learning here.
        Come take a look at the people herd.

Comment

Originally posted by peopleherder View Post
          Thank you for the honesty. You drove home some good points and I see clearly what I need to do. Just learning here.
          We all started at the same position.... (glad you didn't get all bruised up).

>> Try to keep this one thing in mind about websites >> the first page is called "index" for a very good reason .... it is exactly the same as you would find in a book: it will offer a clear "map" of content, navigation, "highlights" and an understandable "logic" with regard to organization and presentation of content. The style (or manner) in which you accomplish it is the definitve and contrasting uniqueness you can bring to it's construct that sets the very tone and reason for others to participate/invest in ....... as long as the core index is fulfilled.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X